MYPERDATA

Georg Wrede georg at nospam.org
Thu Apr 5 15:39:33 PDT 2007

For several separate reasons, I have decided to publish my contact
xxyxxxx information here. (The x's are just to con robots.) I imagine
that publishing it thusly will be obvious to all of you, and still
unavailable to trivial robots, so here goes:

me: Georg Wrede                 // name, or my average signature...
write: georg.wrede
after the funny a,
[possibly several parts here]
part 1: iki
part 0: fi

Can't figure it out? Too bad. Then you're either a robot, or not worthy
of reading this NG in the first place.  <smiley of condescending
distaste and aggression>

---

I challenge you to reply to this with yours.

For all of us, saving these would be appropriate, right.

---

Ah, and thinking a bit more on this, let's agree on that whenever we
unexpectedly mail each other we'll put the magic letters 'DMD' at the
beginning of the Subject!

"DMD Wow, I loved your last post about arrays of references to indirect
addresses of AAs sorted by bovine dung!"

This way the post will pass my junk-mail filter, "and that's not all!"
It'll get priority treatment when visually browsing through the new headers.

DMD here stands for Digital Mars D language, not for the DMD compiler as
opposed to GDC or whatever. (Do I really have to spell this out?)

---

At first I had a reasonable heading to this post, but then I got the
idea that we'll need to do this every 6 to 12 months anyway, so a stupid
but unforgettable heading would be apropriate, so, the first guy after
the "6 months" ought to create a new thread with the same heading. (And
even forgetting this particular header, simply searching for single-word
all-caps headers gets you a long way.)