new optlink

Lester L. Martin The 2nd Lester at ewam-associates.com
Fri Apr 6 07:10:45 PDT 2007

Hey Chris Miller,
I followed your instructions on page and tried rebuild(this did not work). Then I tried using regular dmd.  I used the tango ready examples and compiled but it gave me all types of lib issues on both rebuild and dmd so I uninstalled tango as I use the GUI lib much more than Tango.  Really I had to reinstall all of dmd and dfl to get back to the way I had it. It just wouldn't work.
I am still using DFL but I won't install tango yet but I do have the installer on the disk so if you wish to help me with custom setup instructions just email me at Lester at ewam-associates.com
Thanks for everything Chris expecially this great OO GUI library for use with D.  I look forward to better Tango support.
Lester