new optlink

David L. Davis SpottedTiger at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 17:23:27 PDT 2007

Walter Bright Wrote:

> I've been using it for a month now, and it seems to work. I'm especially
> interested in the experiences of those on a multicore cpu.
>
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/Digital_Mars_C++/Patch/beta.zip

Walter I've tested the new linker against my larger proects (VariantStruct, Diva, and RandomData) on my Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 CPU (both running at 2.13Mhz each) under WinVista Ultimate, and it compiles and runs the D code without any problems.

Thanks for working on this! :)

David L. Davis

"Dare to reach for the Stars...Dare to Dream, Build, and Achieve!"