MYPERDATA

Dave Dave_member at pathlink.com
Sun Apr 8 09:10:55 PDT 2007

Anders Bergh wrote:
> Yes, you can use POP3/SMTP. I used to do so, but I really like the web
> interface :-)

Thanks - the reason for not using the web interface is because I like everything in one 'instance'.
I have 4 email addresses for various things right now, a bunch of newsgroups, plus I need a calendar
application and some sort of unified contact manager. Otherwise I end up have a bunch of browser
tabs open, all using a different web client, and a newsreader, and a calendar application, and a
separate address book, etc.

BTW - Anyone know how well Outlook 2007 handles newsgroups? The Outlook 2000 (which I have) doesn't
do newsgroups intrinsically (I know, it's MS but I can justify the cost in about 1 week of normal
usage - pretty good ROI).

Thanks,

- Dave