MYPERDATA

Max Bolingbroke "batterseapower{no" at sp4/\\/\\}hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 10:32:21 PDT 2007

Dave wrote:
> BTW - Anyone know how well Outlook 2007 handles newsgroups? The Outlook
> 2000 (which I have) doesn't do newsgroups intrinsically (I know, it's MS
> but I can justify the cost in about 1 week of normal usage - pretty good
> ROI).

Like its predecessors, Outlook 2007 has no support for newsgroups :).
When I have to use Outlook, I add newsgroup support with
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/nntp/, but it dosent have anything like
the polish of a true newsgroup reader, unfortunately...

Max