MYPERDATA

Max Bolingbroke "batterseapower{no" at sp4/\\/\\}hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 06:58:37 PDT 2007

Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> I said 'conversation', not 'conversion'. I'm referring to the feature
> that groups related email messages as a thread.

Thunderbird has had this feature since v1.0 at least. If you just click
the column heading in the top left it will group messages into navigable
tree structures that indicate exactly the reply order. Outlook has the
same option called, IIRC, "Conversation View".

HTH
Max