FreeUniverse Public Beta 1

Clay Smith clayasaurus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:59:01 PDT 2007

Lutger wrote:
> It's pretty cool. I'd recommend putting of readme.txt of the controls in
> the zip file.

Alright, I'll put it on the 'todo' list, the controls are on the site btw.

If you want to see this game developed further, it would be helpful to
get any sort of 'impressions' from anyone as well, so we know what areas
need special attention. Any sort of feature requests as well.

If you can't bother to play the game however, a brief synopsis of game play:

"Fly around a randomly generated universe and finding jobs
(protect,follow,destroy,locate missions), just staying alive, exploring,
trying to get bigger/better ship, and avoiding death in general."

http://www.dsource.org/projects/freeuniverse/roadmap are the impressions
I got from h3r3tic on IRC :)

~ Clay