DSSS 0.57 and Rebuild 0.15 released.

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Wed Apr 11 03:28:47 PDT 2007

Gregor Richards wrote:

> DSSS, the D Shared Software System, is a tool to ease the building,
> installation, configuration and acquisition of D software.

Here is an RPM spec to build both of dsss and rebuild packages:
http://gdcgnu.sourceforge.net/dsss.spec
(tried to use the stand-alone "rebuild" first, but since dsss
requires some rebuild internals anyway I built both from this)

I had to add the missing manual page, and patched it to look
in /etc for configuration (instead of the default /usr/etc).

--anders

PS. Packages to follow, build box is acting up at the moment