DMD 1.012 release

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Thu Apr 12 15:46:40 PDT 2007

Walter Bright wrote:
> Bug fixes.
>
> I also set dmd.zip back to being dmd.1.010.zip. That should give the
> library developers some breathing space until the issues with the latest
> dmd are resolved.
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
>
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.012.zip

Thanks for the quick bugfix, Walter!
That made the GUI compile and run successfully :-D

I'm still getting a crash in the main project at runtime and compiling
the server results in an Optlink termination (with both the beta and the
official versions), but I gotta investigate if the former is a bug in my
updated DDL version or a compiler problem. The latter is probably to
some template abuse which I have to investigate too.

As a side note /* in hope that you'll read this */, have you received my
e-mail about the software rasterizer which requires DMD in its folders
for dynamic shader compilation?

--
Tomasz Stachowiak
http://h3.team0xf.com/