DSSS 0.58 and Rebuild 0.16 released.

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Thu Apr 12 17:52:08 PDT 2007

DSSS, the D Shared Software System, is a tool to ease the building,
installation, configuration and acquisition of D software.

Since Walter had the audacity to release DMD 1.011 three hours after my
release of DSSS 0.57 and rebuild 0.15, I had to make a new release for
compatibility :)

The only difference between 0.57/0.15 and 0.58/0.16 is that the DMD
frontend used by rebuild has been updated to DMD 1.012, for
compatibility purposes.

As per usual, more information and downloads are available at:
DSSS: http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss/
Rebuild: http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss/wiki/Rebuild

  - Gregor Richards