Flower - announce and inquiry

bobef asd at asd.asd
Fri Apr 13 07:01:32 PDT 2007

Hello, guys. How are you doing. It's been quite some time since my last announce here. I see a lot of development going on. Keep up the good work.

Two weeks ago I had some time to waste so I checked what is going on in the D community and I saw announcement or something about Ddbg. I gave it a try and it worker very good. The thing is that in the moment I am trying to save some money for my education so I came up with this idea. I want to try to make a commercial application. Initially it will be a ddbg front end, if there is interest it may grow up to a full featured editor and project manager. Here is a little demo I did in the last two weeks. In it is not fully functional but most of the debugger's functionality is working. Please take a look and tell me what you think. Do you like it? What do you not like? Would you be willing to pay something like say 5$ when it is complete for it?
Fore some more info take a look in the readme.txt

And... I hate to sell anything, so when I raise enough money (no matter by what means) it will be released as open source. The project is in D/DWT. The design is fully modular so it will be easy to extend (once DDL is working :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1hhwux