Flower - announce and inquiry

torhu fake at address.dude
Fri Apr 13 10:39:59 PDT 2007

I'd gladly pay $20 for something that's simpler to use than codeblocks
or windbg, and has better D support than msvc 6.  That would save me
hours every week.  It would probably have to be a debugger gui only,
since a full-blown IDE written by a single person would most likely
never reach a usable state.  It's just too much work.  I don't think the
world needs another dead project in that category.

But a  dedicated gui for ddbg that actually works, is more or less
stable (on windows, cross platform apps tend to only be stable on the
platform that they're primarily developed on), and can be used without
causing more hair pulling than it's worth, would be worth its weight in
gold.  I challenge you to pull it off. :D

If I coded D for a living, I'd probably pay $500 for someting like that.