Tango 0.97 RC1 released

Jeff jeffrparsons at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 16 00:51:47 PDT 2007

Great stuff; I'll certainly be checking this out when I have some time!

One thing I'm very curious about, though: has anything changed to make
Tango and Phobos play nicely together (e.g. removal of the hard-coded
dependency on libphobos in dmd)? (I've been occupied with uni and work
for the last couple of months so I wouldn't have noticed if it had!)

I ask this because I'm really eager to play around with Yage and some
other projects that use Phobos, but my every-day use of D is with Tango.