Tango 0.97 RC1 released

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Thu Apr 19 05:14:45 PDT 2007

Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:

> DigitalMars has graciously given the Tango team permission to redistribute
> DMD. This release sees the first packages of these bundles. Executable
> installers are now also available on Linux, for both DMD and GDC. Please
> report back on your experiences. Some downloads (GDC mainly) may take up
> to a day before they are up.

Thanks to Anders Bergh, we now have a Arch Linux repository set up for use
with Pacman. It lets you install, and later upgrade DMD and Tango via
Pacman.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/ArchLinux

If you want to help us with your distribution or have other ideas, see the
page below.

Community downloads:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/CommunityDownloads