DMD 1.013 release

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Apr 22 00:35:59 PDT 2007

Lionello Lunesu wrote:

>> There was some code added in 1.012, some in 1.013 (some of us are sick
>> enough to actually diff the source).
>
> Hehe, me too. I add each new DMD to a local SVN, so I can check the changes
> (with the changelog at hand, it's a very good way to learn compiler
> internals!) and it makes it easy to test code with older versions of DMD.

It's also a good way to track changes needed for porting over to GDC...
I have a set of diffs going at http://gdcmac.sourceforge.net/diffs/,
that you can view if you don't feel like downloading/diffing yourself.
(divided into changes to front-end source "src" and to spec/docs "html")

Even better would be an official public DMD source code repository ?
Like the one GDC has: http://dgcc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dgcc/

--anders