wxD 0.10 released

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Sun Apr 22 22:24:56 PDT 2007

Gregor Richards wrote:
> Anders F Björklund wrote:
>> 0.10 (afb)
>> Support for building with wxWidgets 2.8.x
>> Support for compiling with Tango as well
>>
>> http://wxd.sourceforge.net/
>>
>> This release adds support for compiling with
>> wxWidgets 2.8.3, as well as with old wx 2.6.4.
>> It also adds support for using Tango / Phobos.
>>
>> The build process has been updated and it now
>> supports Make (DM/GNU), Build (Bud/Rebuild)
>> as well as Code::Blocks IDE and using DSSS.
>>
>> http://wxd.sourceforge.net/#codeblocks
>>
>> Tested OK on Mac OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, Win XP.
>> Works with GDC 0.23 and DMD 1.007 compilers.
>>
>> --anders
>
> 0.10 is now the default version with `dsss net install`
>
> Hey, no patches necessary! :)
>
>  - Gregor Richards

Hey, I get tons of these error messages with any dsss net install:

here's a snippet:
-----
d/wx/App.d: Can't update time for wxd/wx/App.d: Invalid argumentCan't
set permissions: Function not implemented
wxd/wx/ArrayInt.d: Can't update time for wxd/wx/ArrayInt.d: Invalid
argumentCan'
t set permissions: Function not implemented
wxd/wx/ArrayString.d: Can't update time for wxd/wx/ArrayString.d:
Invalid argume
ntCan't set permissions: Function not implemented
wxd/wx/ArtProvider.d: Can't update time for wxd/wx/ArtProvider.d:
Invalid argume
ntCan't set permissions: Function not implemented
wxd/wx/aui/: Can't update time for wxd/wx/aui/: Invalid argument
wxd/wx/aui/aui.d: Can't update time for wxd/wx/aui/aui.d: Invalid
argumentCan't
set permissions: Function not implemented
wxd/wx/aui/DockArt.d: Can't update time for wxd/wx/aui/DockArt.d:
Invalid argume
ntCan't set permissions: Function not implemented
wxd/wx/aui/FrameManager.d: Can't update time for
wxd/wx/aui/FrameManager.d: Inva
lid argumentCan't set permissions: Function not implemented
wxd/wx/Bitmap.d: Can't update time for wxd/wx/Bitmap.d: Invalid
argumentCan't se
t per
----

This is with:
F:\bax\Code\d>dsss --version
DSSS version 0.64
Usage: dsss [dsss options] <command> [options]

Any idea what's wrong?
--bb