Entice Designer 0.8.2 release

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Mon Apr 23 22:28:12 PDT 2007

Are even programmers against vista?
Is it because of the price? Or maybe you think it isn't necessary?
You must understand that the real features of vista which are interesting
can't be shown in general commercials, right?

No that I'm a fan.. I don't even run it but I could get excited when I get
my new computer.

http://manodesign.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!1pRsSVBaAuwgFSti-clSJ6Ng!362.entry
DirectX 10 , software sound approach

I  am just interested in the why it is that bad that you think because of it
to switch?

news:f0gv1a$2jtf$1 at digitalmars.com...