[OT] Vista

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Tue Apr 24 13:52:11 PDT 2007

Mark Wrenn wrote:

> None us want to upgrade / change unless there's something really
> compelling about the change.  It's a given that we're all D fans here.
> But the average guy...what does he think?

The average guy will get Vista on his next Dell but isn't likely to go
out and purchase an upgrade on his own.  Vista is expensive, and
upgrading Windows is a fairly involved process.  If geeks can't think of
a good reason to go through all that expense and trouble, I doubt the
average guy can either.

Sean