DSSS and Rebuild 0.64 released.

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Sat Apr 28 16:56:58 PDT 2007

Roberto Mariottini wrote:
> I can't get the svn client to work with my HTTP proxy. While curl can be
> persuaded to use it simply by setting some environment variables, I
> don't know hot to make svn.exe use my proxy under Windows.
>
> Ciao

Sorry about the slow response.

 From what I've managed to figure out, SVN can be convinced to use a
SOCKS proxy, but not an HTTP proxy.

If SVN fails, DSSS will fall through to an HTTP mirror, so DSSS should
still work. Unfortunately, SVN can take a fairly ridiculous amount of
time to fail. I think I'll reduce the default timeout of SVN as called
by DSSS.

  - Gregor Richards