DSSS 0.69 released.

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Fri Aug 3 19:09:35 PDT 2007

DSSS, the D Shared Software System, is a tool to ease the building,
installation, configuration and acquisition of D software.

Yet another mainly-bug-fix release. Here's the changelogs for 0.68-0.69:

0.69 from 0.68:
         - Added --test option to test built libraries.
         - Rebuild: Fixed an intermittent segfault on Windows.
         - Added --doc-binaries option to generate documentation for binary
           builds.
         - Fixed DSSS_Light build.

0.68 from 0.67:
         - Rebuild: -of<name> now converts / to \ on Windows (see ticket
#85).
         - `dsss uninstall` now removes (empty) directories as well as files
           (see ticket #84).
         - Rebuild: Merged DMD 1.018.
         - Rebuild: Added proper documentation for -Dq (see ticket #90).
         - /etc will now be preferred to /usr/etc when installing to the
prefix
           /usr.
         - Rebuild: Added -no-export-dynamic flag (see ticket #91).

As of 0.69, I will no longer be delivering binaries of rebuild alone - I
have decided that doing so is backstabbing my own strategy. Instead, I'm
providing a "light" binary of DSSS with no net support on Windows, where
there are necessary prerequisite binaries for net support. It's only
300K bigger than the binary release of rebuild.

As per usual, more information and downloads are available at
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss/

  - Gregor Richards