Google now recognizes D as a programming language!

Chris Nicholson-Sauls ibisbasenji at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 11:01:12 PDT 2007

Stewart Gordon wrote:
> "Walter Bright" <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
> news:f90dlf$1ugf$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> http://www.google.com/codesearch/advanced_code_search?hl=en
>>
>> Click on the language drop-down list.
>
> This is odd: of my projects
> - Pentis is there
> - my utility library is there, albeit not the most recent version
> - SDWF isn't there at all
>
> Though a project on dsource that partly plagiarises SDWF has been exposed!
>
> Stewart.

Heh.  I spotted a project using a portion of Cashew, myself.  :)  (Don't
care, doesn't matter; its licensed for free use anyhow.)  Even found a
personal .zip of an old version that sat for a while on a friend's
personal server... wonder if he even knows Google has spotted him!  ;)

-- Chris Nicholson-Sauls