Written in the D programming language

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 12:36:23 PDT 2007

"Chris Nicholson-Sauls" <ibisbasenji at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:f956qb$2ob3$2 at digitalmars.com...
<snip>
> Presumably they've now added .d/.di extensions to their filters in the
> process of adding lang:d.  Presumably.  Or it guesses on some heuristic.
> (It is Google.  I wouldn't be surprised.)

Technically, it should go on MIME types, at least when dealing with code
files placed directly on the WWW rather than in a zip file or the like.

Sadly,
- not all hosts are configured to deliver the correct MIME type for program
code files
- it isn't always easy or even possible to change the configuration so that
it does
- some browsers have poor handling of such MIME types, leading some people
who put code on the web not to bother getting it right.

Stewart.