DSSS 0.69 released.

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Mon Aug 6 13:44:04 PDT 2007

Reply to Sean,

> Robert Fraser wrote:
>
> True enough.  One of the larger projects I have worked on builds tools
> in one part of the build process (including a compiler) and uses the
> tools later in the build process.  These tools in turn may generate
> code and other data used even further on in the same build.  Then
> things are published, tested, etc.  However, this is beyond what I'd
> expect of DSSS.

Ahh, that brings back memories of one of my projects.

.
.
.

Most of what I want could be had by:

Allowing repeat builds of a single app with different args
File streams w/ filters
Foreach

The first would let me build several sets of docs

The second would let me do the logging I want. As for filtering; grep, sort
and uniq would be enough for a lot of power. Sed would be nice for some of
the other stuff.

The foreach would run a given command on every .d file that is "used".

> Good point.  I guess solid scripting support would go a long way
> towards supporting custom build options.  Perhaps MiniD would be
> useful here.
>
> Sean

All out scripting would be nice.