tool to 'prettify' dmd profiler logs

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 8 18:41:26 PDT 2007

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Lutger wrote:

> I have this crappy yet functioning tool to make html files out of dmd's
> profiler output. Since somebody in another thread remarked that this output
> was unreadable, I thought it might be useful to share.
>
> It works with the ddoc system, so it's possible to customize the end result.
>
> source (Tango):
> http://lutger.ifastnet.com/ptrace/ptrace.zip
> source + windows binary:
> http://lutger.ifastnet.com/ptrace/ptrace_win.zip

(channeling Walter)

A random tarball doesn't do a good job of describing itself.  How about
adding an index.html there to give the app a better, more complete, home?
Even better would be using dsource (or google's code thingy) to house the
project where you can actually put it under source control, etc.