tool to 'prettify' dmd profiler logs

Extrawurst spam at extrawurst.org
Thu Aug 9 00:42:57 PDT 2007

i like it. i never really used the D profiler cause i didn't understand
the output.
just two points:
1) ptrace is extremly slow isn't it ? i hope its not just my machine,
but for a 1mb trace.log it took minutes to parse.
2) could you also include a legend or a table header in the call-graph
section to explain the numbers behind every function ?