Descent 0.4.1 released

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Wed Aug 22 19:35:46 PDT 2007

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know you could do that in an easier way
than uninstalling and installing. I've just read:

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Update/keeping-up-to-date.html

There's a new maintenance version, just a bug fix (ticket #22) and some
little performance improvments, 0.4.2. To get it you have to use the old
way. It happens that in previous plugins the feature.xml didn't include
the URL of the update site, so it didn't know where to check for
updates. From now on (>= 0.4.2), the feature.xml will include this
information, and will allow simplifying the update process.

I'll also update the wiki to tell how to update easier if you already
have Descent installed.

Regards,
Ary