D Conference 2007 -- Slides

Paul paul.d.anderson at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 19:26:22 PDT 2007

Brad Roberts Wrote:

> The videos will come... later.  It'll be several weeks.  However, I've
> posted the slides for all but one presentation (I don't have the latest
> copy yet).
>
> 	http://d.puremagic.com/conference2007/speakers.html
>
> Walter took some pictures which I'll post on the website once I get a
> copy of them.  I hope someone writes up a nice event summary (hint hint).
>
> Later,
> Brad

Thanks, Brad, for the quick post.

As was frequently reported at the conference, we all owe Brad (and Amazon) a great big thank  you for making it all happen. He was very busy. The conference was very well organized and run very well. (At least as far as we could see -- maybe Brad was sweating bullets!)

Paul