Prioritizing bug fixes & improvements to D

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 14:33:42 PDT 2007

"Stewart Gordon" <smjg_1998 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:fb1cdn$842$1 at digitalmars.com...

> Why not just see 340, rather than singling out a few (one of which is a
> duplicate of another anyway)?

The point of mentioning the duplicate issue is that multiple people have run
into the same problem over a long period of time.

> Moreover, is 282 really a forward reference issue?

I can't find any other good explanation.  As far as I know those kinds of
"type blah blah blah does not exist" when dealing with nested types comes up
most often when one thing is semantically analyzed before the type it
depends upon has been, so even though the error doesn't say "forward
reference" it's a side effect of the same issue.