DSSS 0.72.1 released.

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Tue Aug 28 15:21:36 PDT 2007

Reply to Lutger,

> BCS wrote:
>> Feature request: can we get some of dimple's functionality added to
>> DSSS?
>>
>> http://www.shfls.org/w/d/dimple/
>>
> That would be nice. Bud has a -uses flag which lists for each module
> what it imports, that should be enough to recreate dimple in a
> straightforward manner.

I'm thinking it would be nice if DSSS could generate some sort of build report.

Ideally this would be a html file that would list things like:
  the build status of every module
  the output from each modules (sorted by some regex rules)
  an import graphs,
  greps of any recompiled source (for coding standard checks)
  the process run time (how long the build took
  the used command lines flags
  the command lines run
  external libs used

The next step would be a cgi wrapper script that would kick DSSS and then
return the status page. (but we needn’t go there yet :)