Tango Group Imports

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Thu Dec 20 02:13:48 PST 2007

Dear D community,

In a response to community requests for fewer imports in Tango programs,
especially for the smaller ones, we have created an experimental package
called "group". This contains several modules, each publicly importing a
themed collection of Tango modules. For example: tango.group.net and
tango.group.stream.

These are now in Tango SVN trunk, and will be part of the next release.
Considering they are an experimental feature, we will look to your feedback
before deciding their fate.

The Tango homepage can be found at http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango

Contact:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/Contact

Signed,

The Tango Team

http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/Contributors

----

Tango is a D library providing a cohesive runtime and library for the D
programming language. A feature list can be found on
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/Features