looking for some help with BackMath

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Wed Dec 26 13:28:12 PST 2007

In working on my backmath library I have realized that the number of cases
I will need to deal with is huge (~1k). I'm wondering if anyone would be
willing to help work on it. Much of the work is not vary complicated and
doesn't requiter a lot of skill, it's just repetitive. Also I plan on generating
formal proofs of correctness so there will be a safety net to help with checking
code.

If anyone is interested, tell me and I'll post the stuff that is needed to
do the work. (The work would be done in LISP so anyone working on it would
need a LISP interpreter, but that's not hard to get.)

http://www.dsource.org/projects/scrapple/browser/trunk/backmath