Kong - hooking package.

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Thu Dec 27 14:27:13 PST 2007

Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 23:15:23 +0200, Walter Bright <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
>
>> 2) It needs more explanation of what code hooking is and what you can do
>> with it.
>
> IMO if you don't know what it is, you probably don't need it ;) it's like having to explain what programming or a compiler is on the DMD homepage.
>
> There's a bit of info on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooking

I disagree.  I didn't know what the announcement was talking about from
the original announcement, but after reading more, I think it sounds
like something that could be useful to me.  It sounds like it could be
used to do what I've heard called "interception" or "wrapping" of dlls.
  Like here: http://glintercept.nutty.org/index.html

--bb