Announcing flowerd (it is several things)

bobef bobef at abv-nospam.bg
Sun Dec 30 09:05:34 PST 2007

What screen shots? HTML + CSS - your imagination is the limit. If you don't believe me take a look here - http://www.webcreme.com/ . Now imagine this in a window with title bar and minimize/maxime/close buttons, working faster even than opera (and than native Win32 controls too), programmable in D and fully customizable and extensible :D This is your screenshot :D