Announcing flowerd (it is several things)

BLS nanali at nospam-wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 30 14:07:42 PST 2007

bobef schrieb:
> HTMLayout SDK demos - http://www.terrainformatica.com/htmlayout/HTMLayoutDemo.zip . Shows most of the functionality of HTMLayout (lacks eye candy).
>
> BLS Wrote:
>
>> bobef schrieb:
>>> Pre alpha:
>>>
>>> http://dsource.org/projects/flowerd/wiki
>>>
>>> Provides wrapper for HTMLayout (embeddable HTML component). Excellent for making GUIs which otherwise is pain with D.
>>>
>>> FlowerScript - my own scripting enginge.
>>>
>>> Some other things, which are not made available yet.
>>>
>>> Hope it is useful.
>> No screenshots bobef ?
>> Bjoern

Dear bobef,
So,  what do I see at webcreme?  .. web stuff... not related at all to
Desktop frontend- Applications.
(Doest it fit into my WIN DESKTOP vertical market app. ? Can I use the
layout engine,etc ... sure, "somehow" stupid questions, but please keep
in mind that not all of us are aware/comfortable regarding Harmony) :)

I guess that (most probabely) I miss something here, however
a smart expressive little piece of code, showing visual effects,  will
help.

Bjoern