Announcing flowerd (it is several things)

Georg Wrede georg at nospam.org
Sun Dec 30 16:50:11 PST 2007

bobef wrote:
> Pre alpha:
>
> http://dsource.org/projects/flowerd/wiki
>
> Provides wrapper for HTMLayout (embeddable HTML component). Excellent for making GUIs which otherwise is pain with D.
>
> FlowerScript - my own scripting enginge.
>
> Some other things, which are not made available yet.
>
> Hope it is useful.

I read BLS and yidabu, and here's my own thoughts, too:

Look, making a superior product (as in VHS vs Beta, Nikon vs Canon, the
Anglo-Saxon system vs SI (or even mks), algebraic vs RPN), it never was
about technical superiority or even better usability. The whole point
was to /get it to the customer/.

So? Screenshots, trivial example sources /with/ corresponding screen
shots; a FAQ, and a few lines describing why one would switch over. Please.

Pre-Alpha? The more reason to fix the above already!