Tango 0.95 beta1 released

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 03:11:41 PST 2007

Good work guys! Keep going! :)

Even though I like Tango project, I would never abandon Phobos, because I like Phobos simplicity (ie. it is not "too much OO"). As we discussed this many times on IRC, many other people think this way.
Whenever I come to something I do not like in Phobos, I would either post some suggestion to Phobos maintainer, or develop my own module which adds needed functionality.
Tango is realy a GOOD and HUGE work, and as someone said previously - if You realy want Tango as replacement for Phobos, You need to have all Phobos functionality (ie. backward-compatibility), so Phobos users could use Tango out-of-box.

Kind regards

Dejan