DMD 1.005 release

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Tue Feb 6 09:05:33 PST 2007

BLS wrote:
> I guess here is a need for further explaination.
>
> Either I am an complete idiot (not completely unrealistic) and
> missunderstood something, or a new, quit radical, programming paradigmn
> change is on it s way.  I mean it is difficult to realize the implications.
> Bjoern

This could do thing like this:

BuildBarserFromFileSpec!("foo.bnf")

that would import "foo.bnf", parser a BNF grammar, and build a parser
from it. It even avoids the need to use functions for callbacks.

p.s.
I'm going to have to try and re-implement dparse using this.

Darn you Walter!!! I don't have time for this (cool stuff)!!! <G>