Rebuild 0.4 released

David Ferenczi raggae at ferenczi.net
Fri Feb 9 08:09:48 PST 2007

Thank you for the great tool, it works much better than bud.

The only thing I couldn't get to work is the documentation generation with
candydoc.

The command

-------------8<---------------------------------------
dmd <list_of_my_source_files>
    -Dd<path_to_my_documentation>
    <path_to_my_documentation>/candydoc/candy.ddoc
    <path_to_my_documentation>/candydoc/modules.ddoc
-------------8<---------------------------------------

generates source documentation with candydoc, but the command

rebuild <my_entry_point_source_file>
    -Dd<path_to_my_documentation>
    <path_to_my_documentation>/candydoc/candy.ddoc
    <path_to_my_documentation>/candydoc/modules.ddoc

generates the source documentation without candydoc. Presumably the extra
parameters for candydoc are neglected.

Regards,
David