eDitor 0.2 released

Alberto reda at zioale.it
Fri Feb 9 13:02:39 PST 2007

Thomas Brix Larsen ha scritto:
> eDitor is an IDE designed especially for D, though it also has some support
> for some other languages (C,C++,Java,XML,...).
>
> It has full support for D's current syntax, and support for using an
> external tool (like build/rebuild) for building your project.
>
> Screenshot: http://brix-verden.dk/d/eDitor/eDitor-0.2.png
>
> Platform support: 32bit linux (glibc 2.4), 64bit linux (glibc 2.4), and
> 32bit windows. It requires QT 3.3 on linux, the QT dll for windows is
> supplied in the tarball.
>
> Download: http://brix-verden.dk/d/eDitor/eDitor-0.2.tar.bz2
>
> Note:
> The project support on windows is still work in progress, the consequence is
> that you can't move a project without losing your project settings. This
> will be fixed in version 0.3.
>
> - Brix

lab eDitor-0.2 # ./eDitor32
Segmentation fault

lab eDitor-0.2 # eix -c x11-libs/qt
[I] x11-libs/qt (3.3.6-r5(3)@11/01/2007 4.2.2(4)@12/01/2007): The Qt
toolkit is a comprehensive C++ application development framework.

lab eDitor-0.2 $ eix -c sys-libs/glibc
[I] sys-libs/glibc (2.5(2.2)@10/01/2007): GNU libc6 (also called glibc2)
C library

I have glibc 2.5 like 99.9% of gentoo users :\
and like gentoo said, "Downgrading glibc is not supported and a sure way
to destruction" :P