eDitor 0.2 released

vtp vanh at dslextreme.com
Fri Feb 9 22:35:53 PST 2007

Thomas Brix Larsen wrote:

> eDitor is an IDE designed especially for D, though it also has some
> support for some other languages (C,C++,Java,XML,...).
>
> It has full support for D's current syntax, and support for using an
> external tool (like build/rebuild) for building your project.
>
> Screenshot: http://brix-verden.dk/d/eDitor/eDitor-0.2.png
>
> Platform support: 32bit linux (glibc 2.4), 64bit linux (glibc 2.4), and
> 32bit windows. It requires QT 3.3 on linux, the QT dll for windows is
> supplied in the tarball.
>
> Download: http://brix-verden.dk/d/eDitor/eDitor-0.2.tar.bz2
>
> Note:
> The project support on windows is still work in progress, the consequence
> is that you can't move a project without losing your project settings.
> This will be fixed in version 0.3.
>
> - Brix

didn't work for me. I'm on Kubuntu feisty fawn with kde 3.5.6
here the result.

vtp

 mylaptop:~/eDitor-0.2$ ./eDitor
./eDitor: 9: [[: not found
./eDitor64: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
mylaptop:~/eDitor-0.2$ ./eDitor32
X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 169
  Major opcode:  148
  Minor opcode:  3
  Resource id:  0x0
Failed to open device
X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 169
  Major opcode:  148
  Minor opcode:  3
  Resource id:  0x0
Failed to open device