eDitor 0.21 released

Mike Parker aldacron71 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 15:33:18 PST 2007

Thomas Brix Larsen wrote:
> This is a bugfix release for the linux version. Windows users won't gain
> anything from upgrading.
>
> Changes:
> * The binaries have been recompiled using the apbuild package from the
> autopackage project (http://autopackage.org). eDitor should now work across
> multiple glibc versions.
> * The shell script for selecting the right binary (32bit/64bit), has been
> changed to use /bin/bash, instead of /bin/sh.
> * .patch files is now *really* supported in the "open file dialog".
>
> Download: http://brix-verden.dk/d/eDitor/eDitor-0.21.tar.bz2
>
> - Brix

It would be nice if you'd set up an eDitor page we could link to. For
one, we should try to keep D-related projects in the search engine loop.
Walter is always asking maintainers of projects like this to slap
together a page with "D Programming Language" in the keywords list and
somewhere on the page. It helps to increase D's visibility.

On a personal note, I tend not to post on my D blog about projects that
don't have a proper web page set up. I'm not saying that you should
develop your project around my blogging habits! But I do have regular
subscribers who don't follow the NGs. I also regularly get hits from
D-related searches. So it's another avenue of exposure.