eDitor 0.3 released

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 12:25:24 PST 2007

== Quote from Thomas Brix Larsen (brix at brix-verden.dk)'s article
> jcc7 wrote:
> > There seems to be a problem on my computer with the
> > "OpenOffice-like word completion" though. As I'm typing, it'll
> > start to suggest a word. The word completion box pops up, and then > > the
program is stuck. I can't get the program to "unlock" without > > breaking out of
the program (by using the Task Manager to get me
> > out of the window). I'm not even sure if I want to use word
> > completion. If you don't know what's causing the lock up, it'd be
> > nice to at least have the option of turning off word completion.
> >
> > I'm using eDitor-0.3 on Windows 2000.
> >
> > jcc7
> You should be able to press escape or return to get out of the
> completion box, is this the case?
> - Brix

Escape doesn't work for me. Neither does tab, space, enter, or the arrow keys. The
only that I can proceed is to click in another window and then come back to the
eDitor window. When the eDitor window loses focus, the auto-complete box is
hidden, but it returns the next time I type a letter in the word it thinks I'm
trying to complete.

Thanks for trying to help.

jcc7