Steve Yegge's rant on The Next Big Language

Jeff Nowakowski jeff at dilacero.org
Mon Feb 12 14:12:51 PST 2007

Bill Baxter wrote:
>    http://steve.yegge.googlepages.com/scheming-is-believing

Interesting (but long!) article.  Thanks for posting it.

> But I didn't succeed in finding out who Mr. Yegge is other than a guy
> with a blog who knows how to program.  Is he famous for something
> besides his blog?

I didn't know who he was either, but some googling found this page:

http://steve-yegge.blogspot.com/2006/07/get-famous-by-not-programming.html

He describes himself as being famous for being a "loudmouth" blogger.
He's worked at Amazon and now works at Google, so I guess that gives him
a leg-up in the loudmouth blog arena :)

-Jeff