dDSciTE 1.72 editor released

Micke dronten at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 16:53:19 PST 2007

  > This is very nice.  Back when I ran windows, I used SciTE almost
> exclusively.  The editor is a much better option for most of my projects
> than visual studios or emacs.  Is there any chance you might port this
> to other systems?
>
> -Mik

Perhaps linux in some distant future.
It is probably around 100 lines of code inserted in the right places.
So it wouldn't be to hard.
I'm mainly using windows for now as it works (unfortunaly) better on my
laptop. And as I don't have an Mac I wouldn't expect it at all. But I
wouldn't mind to be a happy mac owner:-)