DMD 1.007 release

torhu fake at address.dude
Wed Feb 21 03:41:52 PST 2007

I get errors like this with DWT.  They go away when I add -v1 to the
command line.  I didn't see this in the changelog, but I guess it's the
disallowing implicit conversion from objects to void* that was discussed.

dwt\accessibility\accessible.d(507): Error: cannot implicitly convert
expression (cast(IUnknown)(this.objIAccessible)) of type
std.c.windows.com.IUnknown to void*

C:\prog\dmd\import\dwt\ole\win32\oleclientsite.d(544): Error: cannot
implicitly convert expression (cast(IAdviseSink)(this.iAdviseSink)) of
type dwt.internal.oe.win32.OBJIDL.IAdviseSink to void*