Ddbg 0.0.2 alpha release

torhu fake at address.dude
Wed Feb 21 06:17:58 PST 2007

I tried the new version, still with the small test example I posted.  I
tried to debug the debugger with itself.  Not sure if that's what I'm
really doing here, though.

I start with: ddbg ddbg_debug.exe crash.exe

->bp 4
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION(0xc0000005) at MFAaZb
dbugger.dbugger.parseCommand src\dbugger.d:323 (0x004082ec)

This only happened the first time I tried this.  When I restart the
debugger and try again, it just crashes, with an access violation.  This
is probably the kind of error that goes away when I reboot windows.
Maybe I'll do that later today.

By the way, are you using dmd 1.007?