Ddbg 0.0.2 alpha release

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Wed Feb 21 06:57:48 PST 2007

to be precise, ddbg says that it crashes in multpool, which is some
function/segment (from minit.obj) free uses. when you unwind the stack
after the exception occured, it holds the return address of the call
that caused the exception, which is free. therefore the resulting source
address is after that call to free.