Ddbg 0.0.2 alpha release

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Wed Feb 21 16:58:23 PST 2007

Jascha Wetzel wrote:
> yep, i was already thinking of mimicing gdb or MS dbg, but postponed
> that. i'll add an API in one of the next releases, such that different
> UIs can be added easily.

Excellent.  I was telling someone about D just yesterday (current C++
user, former Java user) and he was getting really into the idea of
giving D a try -- garbage collection?  Great!  Compiled?  Great.  clean
syntax?  Great!  No C++ integration?  Hmm... well you can call C pretty
easily -- ok that'll do!  No debugger?  Oh.  Forget it then.

--bb