OT: RSS feeds (was Re: SDWF 0.58 release (semi-OT))

Justin C Calvarese technocrat7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 22:30:12 PST 2007

Serg Kovrov wrote:
> Hi Stewart,
>
> I suggest you to add a RSS feed to your site. It will really help
> people, who do not hummer this newsgroup on daily basis, to be aware of
> releases and other news, you could provide on your site.

By the way, there are more options than ever before when it comes to
getting RSS feeds of D-related events. My favorite is "The One With D",
but the others are useful for me, too.

The One With D
News and Opinions of the Digital Mars D Programming Language
Site: http://dblog.aldacron.net/
Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheOneWithD
(Aldacron does a fantastic job keeping up his readers with DMD/GDC
releases and other notable developments in D-land.)

OdeFu
My experiences with D, OpenGL and SDL...
Site: http://odefu.blogspot.com/
Feed: http://odefu.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

larsivi
exposing free software and the D programming language
Site: http://larsivi.net/taxonomy/term/1
Feed: http://larsivi.net/taxonomy/term/1/0/feed

Wiki4D
The wiki for the D Programming Language
Site: http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?FrontPage
Feed (3 days back):
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?browse=RecentChangesRss&days=3

Also, the "timeline" of every Dsource project with a trac environment
can be monitored through an RSS feed. For example...

Tutorials project
Site: http://www.dsource.org/projects/tutorials/timeline
Feed (90 days back):
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tutorials/timeline?wiki=on&milestone=on&ticket=on&changeset=on&max=50&daysback=90&format=rss