DSSS 0.54 and Rebuild 0.12 released!

Knud Soerensen 4tuu4k002 at sneakemail.com
Sun Feb 25 16:33:41 PST 2007

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:37:31 -0800, Gregor Richards wrote:

> Knud Soerensen wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:02:01 -0800, Gregor Richards wrote:
>>

>>>This, as I recall, is the same issue you were having with DSSS 0.52. I'm
>>>aware of it, but haven't fixed it yet, sorry. I'm still working to
>>>figure out that bug.
>>>
>>>  - Gregor Richards
>>>
>>>PS: Does that only happen with dsss_test?
>>

>> dsss_test is the first packet I try to install after getting dmd.
>>
>> I have now tried other packet but most don't even get trough the compile
>> stage.
>>

>> Maybe you should implement a simple error reporting mechanism
>> such that if a installation fail dsss report the error by
>> getting  a url http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss/error?pg=dsss_test&err=65280
>> in this way you can track the error in the server log.
>>
>> Knud
>
> If I recall properly, you had installed DMD via DSSS.
>
> I fixed a bug in that installation, could you `dsss net install dmd`
> again and see if that fixes anything?
>
>   - Gregor Richards

It does change something now it calls gcc like
gcc dsss_objs/sss.test.main.o dsss_objs/sss.test.test.o -o dsss_test -m32
-lphobos -lpthread -lm -Xlinker -L./ -Xlinker -L/home/knud/dsss/lib/
-Xlinker -L/home/knud/dsss/lib -Xlinker -L/home/knud/dsss/lib

But it still don't work.
Maybe you should try to remove the -Xlinker instead of adding more :-)

What do you think of my error reporting idea ??